Skip to main content

Best Shampoo's for Natural Curls

Natural curls need to be treated with a gentle hand but also have to get a good clean at least once a week to remove the build up of curl creams and gels. The following shampoos are the ones I turn to when my hair needs a good clean. Also, these shampoos give my hair the quench of moisture it needs to give my curls their spring.





Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Shampoo

First of all, this one is a win because it's organic. I was amazed at how this shampoo works. The first wash gets rid of the product build up. The second wash softens my hair and gives it the first punch of moisture it needs before I put in my conditioner.




Mixtina Shampoo

If I want a really good clean, this does the job. Your hair will actually feel squeaky clean, especially if you wash the shampoo through a couple of times. I recommend that you try the conditioner from the same line but I have to follow up this shampoo with a conditioner with a little more moisture.

Pantene's Curl Perfection Moisturizing Shampoo

This one is my cheapy go to shampoo. It always gives it the clean that it needs. Plus, I always get a good shine when I use this shampoo and follow it up with the conditioner for the same line.

Two shampoos I plan to try because the reviews are pretty good, are:

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Shampoo
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo



Comments