Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner


I'd like to introduce you to my favorite conditioner, Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner. I love it because it delivers just the right amount of moisture and gives my hair the strength it needs to sustain what I put it through. It has transformed my thick curly hair from dry and damaged to soft, renewed, and manageable. If you have thick, curly to very coarse hair, this just might be the right conditioner for you.



Hair Type: thick/coarse/dry/damaged/weak

Manufacturer's Claim

  • Detangle your mane with this silkening conditioner that renews and readies hair for your style
  • Infuses deep moisture for manageable smoothness
  • Detangles while protecting against split ends
  • Calms unruly hair to alleviate frizz
  • Increases shine while smoothing dry or damaged hair

Free Of
Animal testing, parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes."

Ingredients
Ingredients: Aqua (water), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, cetrimonium bromide, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, natural fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) leaf extract, *citrus aurantium dulcis (valencia orange) extract, *citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, *echinacea purpurea extract, *ginkgo biloba extract, *glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, *mangifera indica (mango) extract, *salix alba (willow bark) extract. *USDA Certified Organic


My Review:

My hair is pretty thick and curly. Plus, every two weeks, I'm compelled to dye the grey strands of hair that grow along my hairline. Argh! Between the heat and color, my hair routine could lead to very damaged hair. To stay on top of it and keep my hair on my head, I'm constantly searching for conditioners that have enough moisture to hydrate my hair. This one has it.

I know when I've hit the hair conditioner jackpot because soon after I apply it to my wet hair I can feel it being transformed from hay to threads of silk. Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner has that wow factor. The amazing part and real win? Because it's sulfate free, this is a product I can share with my daughter.

I've been using Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture for about a year and it seems to be doing wonders for my hair. The breaking has been reduced to a minimum and my scalp is not itchy anymore.

Lately, I've been trying other products by Giovanni and I'm pleased with the results. They're priced reasonably. I'm usually able to pick up a huge bottle of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners for about $14.99 at Winners or Marshalls. You could also buy it online.

Try it and see how it grows!

Wendenator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015